Thanks for joining our 2021 Spring Podcast. We are so happy that you are here!
We are committed to bringing you some lovely spring vibes wherever you are, and we are also looking forward to finding and revealing a new knitted egg every day until March 28th, 2021.
See the video below and enjoy today’s egg. If you don’t have the eggs’ pattern but would like to join in all the fun, click here or click on the image below.
Egg # 9. Spring Flood
A chance to win a prize!
Please take photos of the eggs you knit from our 2021 “A Dozen Eggs” pattern, post them on Instagram or Facebook and hashtag them with #arnecarlos and #sitandknitforabit. By doing that, you will be eligible to win a fabulous prize! We will select one random and very lucky winner on March 31st, 2021!
1. Tag your images on Instagram with #sitandknitforabit and #arnecarlos, and we will select two winners. Both tags must be used per image to enter the competition.
2. Only images of the eggs from the “A Dozen Eggs” 2021 pattern will be considered. Images of other balls or eggs, including eggs from our book “Easter Knits”, will not be considered.
3. As long as you are knitting the eggs from the 2021 pattern, you may use any other colours than the ones we have used. Just be as creative as you like in your colour choices!
4. The photos must be posted and tagged on March 17th and until March 31st, 2021. Images posted before or after these dates will not be accepted.
5. The more images you post and tag during the above-mentioned dates, the more entries you have, the better the chances are to win!
6. We will ship the prize anywhere globally, so everyone is eligible to enter this contest.
8. The lucky winner will be announced on March 31st. The prize will ship sometime end of April or the beginning of May 2021.