Thanks for joining our 2021 Mini Nordic Sweaters Advent Calendar. We are so happy that you are here!
Every day until December 24th, we will post a new video to reveal the tiny secrets inside each Mini Sweater and a new Christmas ball design. Every Sunday of Advent, we will, in addition to the calendar, bake the seven cookies that we need to get “in the box” before Christmas.
We thought we’d compile everything you need to know about our activities in December in one blog post:
On December 1st, our daily podcast and Advent calendar “24 Mini Nordic Sweaters – Christmas Countdown” will premiere on our YouTube channel.
We will publish new episodes of our Christmas Countdown every day at 6:00 pm in Central Europe / noon Eastern / 11:00 am Central / 9:00 am Pacific. The final episode is scheduled for December 24th.
On Sundays (December 5th, 12th and 19th), we have a double treat for you, as we will be baking all seven Christmas cookies that we need to get ready before Christmas, so make sure to join us on our preparations for Christmas.
None of the episodes is live, and once they are published, you will be able to access them any time you like.
Advent Calendar and KAL:
We will reveal the secrets inside our mini Nordic Jumpers and new Christmas ball daily at the end of our daily podcast until December 24th
If you wish to participate in the KAL and knit the balls or sweaters together with us you will need to purchase the Mini Nordic Sweaters Advent Calendar or the New patterns for 24 new Christmas balls 2021. You may buy our calendars in our webshop or by clicking on the images below.
Questions about materials
You can purchase Norwegian Wool by Rowan, the yarn we are using for both the Advent Calendar and the Christmas Balls here.
A chance to win an exclusive prize!
Take photos of the Mini Nordic Jumpers and/or the Christmas balls that you knit from our 2021 Advent Calendar, post them on Instagram and/or Facebook and hashtag them with #arnecarlos and #christmasjoyhandmade
By doing that, you will be eligible to win a fabulous prize consisting of an exclusive Project bag by Prym and a bunch of our favourite Prym Needles and Hooks from the 1530 collection! We will announce one randomly selected, lucky winner on December 24th. Read our contest rules below.
ARNE & CARLOS
1. Tag your images on Instagram with #arnecarlos and #christmasjoyhandmade, and we will randomly select one lucky winner. Both tags must be used per image to enter the competition.
2. Only images of the Mini Nordic Sweaters Advent Calendar or the Christmas Balls from 2021 will be considered. Images of other Christmas Ball designs, including balls from our book “55 Christmas Balls to Knit”, the mini-balls, advent calendar from 2020, bonus balls for 2020 from our webshop or self-designed balls will not be considered.
3. As long as you are knitting the mini sweaters or balls from the 2021 Advent Calendar, you may use any other colours than the ones we have used. Just be as creative as you like in your colour choices!
4. The photos must be posted and tagged on December 1st and until December 23rd, 2020 at 11:59 pm Pacific. Images posted before or after these dates will not be accepted.
5. The more images you post and tag during the above-mentioned dates, the more entries you have, the better the chances are to win!
6. We will ship the prize anywhere in the world, so everyone is eligible to enter this contest.
8. One lucky winner will be announced on December 24th. The prize will ship sometime in the middle or end of January 2022.
The Prize is courtesy by Prym and consists of:
A really once project bag
And a bunch of PRYM Needles and hooks.
For more information about the Prym 1530 Collection, click on these links:
You will find more specific information about the Prym products that make up the prize here:
Canvas and Bamboo Basket:
And while we wait for Wednesday, December 1st, we hope you’ll enjoy yesterday’s First Sunday of Advent Special, we guarantee it will put a huge smile on your face – and make you laugh!
Full disclosure: This post includes paid promotion.